Ayurvedic Treatment for stroke in India, provides A stroke occurs when blood vessels are broken or damaged, and blood clots impede blood flow to the brain. A stroke can affect a patient’s memory, sensory, and motor skills in some cases.
The rehabilitation goal is to assist patients in regaining lost skills, relearning basic tasks, and gradually working toward regaining independence. It has been proven that dedicated rehabilitation will significantly increase the patient’s chances of recovery. We provide the best Ayurvedic Treatment for stroke.
There are a few things that are critical to the progress of stroke rehabilitation:
- The extent of the brain injury
- The survivor’s determination and attitude
- Family’s love and encouragement
- The length of time it takes to begin recovery
What exactly does Stroke Rehabilitation entail?
A stroke survivor’s recovery cannot be limited to a single method. Depending on the patient’s condition, a combination of the following can be considered:
1. Physical Activities: Exercising motor skills
- Using walkers, canes, and wheelchairs for mobility training
- Constraint-Induced Therapy is a form of therapy that is triggered by a collection of
- Range-of-Motion Therapy (ROMT) is a form of physical therapy that focuses on
- Electric Stimulation in a Practical Environment
2. Emotional and Cognitive Activities
- Cognitive Problems Therapy
- Speech therapy to help you recover your ability to talk, listen, and comprehend.
3. Other Treatment Options
A stoke, according to Ayurveda, is called pakshaghata and is triggered by a malfunction of the Vata-dosha, which is responsible for regulating motor and sensory activities. Internal medicines can significantly improve blood supply. Natural antioxidants help the brain rejuvenate by increasing the amount of oxygen it receives. Ayurvedic oils can aid in the restoration of muscle function in the affected area of the body. Our treatments have not only been tried and tested for people of all ages, but they have also been confirmed to be very successful for stroke survivors.
Stroke recovery can be a lengthy process that takes patience and hard work, and dedication. We take a holistic strategy to healing and rehabilitation that will assist the patient in regaining lost body functions and increase the quality of his life. Our highly trained workers will treat you with the utmost kindness and hospitality.
COMMENTS: No Comments