Back pain treatment in Kerala is an ever since bodily pain that needs to be addressed to all hominid. Kerala offers better treatment for Back pain. Back pain is a kind of physical discomfort that happen on the spine or back, anywhere. The ranging of back pain can be from mild to severe. Causes of back pain may be different. It can be due to lifting too much weight, it can be because of prolonged sitting and may be lying down, it can also cause due to having an uncomfortable sleeping position.
Back pain treatment in Kerala identifies the root cause and then decides the treatment type. Because the symptoms and the cause of back pain varies person to person. Pain remains at lower back can affect free movement of human. This can be a symptom for back pain. Pain after long sitting and a morning time pain due to an improper positioned sleeping can also be symptoms of back pain. While performing some kind of activities like weight lifting etc. a pain may develop due to the excess strain on muscle or pressure on lower back.
The major causes of Back pain:
- Spinal stenosis
- Disc diseases
- Strain in muscle due to heavy lifting
- Improper posture
- Bulging disc
Best back pain treatments are provided by the state of Kerala. There are many health care centres in Kerala which offers back pain treatments. These are mainly Ayurveda health care centres and hospitals.
Kerala Ayurveda treatment for Back pain includes:
- Herbal massage
- Ayurveda medication
- Diet plans
Different hospitals offer variety of treatment plans according to the nature of the patient and the kind of back pain that they possess.
There are various kinds of herbal massage. The treatment plans and program will be different in each hospital, in each individual as per the conditions of the patient who suffer from back pain.
- Abhyanga: warm oil massage done all over the body. This focussing the lower back area.
- Dhanyamla Dhara: this treatment therapy having a unique feature. Warm herbal liquid is pouring on affected part of the body.
- Podikizhi: it’s a kind of massage using powdered herbs. The powdered herbs will be tied in a cotton cloth.
- Pizhichil: this is a type of squeezing massage. Oil therapy and heat therapy is included in this type of treatment.
- Vasti: using this treatment method, it expelling doshas from the body and rejuvenate the body parts.
- Kativasthi: this is very popular in Kerala Ayurveda treatment, mainly for back pain. This is done by using warm medicated oils. This helps to recover from chronic back pain.
The back pain treatment available in Kerala, can eliminate pain and stiffness. The quality treatments for back pain from Kerala are famous all around the globe. It can regain mobility and flexibility. The treatments can strengthen the back muscles. After availing a back pain treatment, one could experience all these along with repairing joint damage and bone loss and he/she can return to a better active and energetic life.
The treatments plans are all tailored according to the condition of the patient. The treatment for back pain in Kerala, provide safe and effective treatment plans and ensure complete recovery from the illness. Kerala offers a number of hospitals which provides best back pain treatments that rejuvenates body, mind and soul to feel better and comfortable.
COMMENTS: No Comments